The Story of Macgregor Onwatch Scout
MacGregor has the strategic objective to work across the full product lifecycle to offer its customers a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Find out how MacGregor, a heavy asset industrial company, created value for its customers through its digital transformation program. MacGregor’s aim was to reduce its customers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) by controlling the entire lifecycle of its equipment. Having deployed their advanced analytics software to many vessels around the world, customers have experienced:
- anticipated maintenance needs;
- improved equipment utilization;
- minimized unplanned downtime.
In the process, MacGregor has the opportunity to:
- Own the whole product life cycle of their equipment;
- Prevent aftermarket business being poached by their competitors;
- Continuously improve their future product/service design;
- Gain intelligence on the use, reliability, and performance of their products.
In this whitepaper, we will look at how MacGregor embarked on a digital transformation program leading to the creation of a new service offering and software.