OEMs supplying heavy industries must innovate and adapt to IoT. Check out which capabilities you need and get an overview of what you need to do.
OEMs supplying heavy industries must innovate and adapt to the possibilities of the Industrial Internet of Things. You need to provide enhanced insights into equipment and help unlock value from new data. You need to extend your expertise in software and data science to meet the emerging customer needs.
In this whitepaper you will learn more about which capabilities you need to provide meaningful value in the new data landscape and get an overview of what you need to do.
Here Is A List Of The Content You Will Get:
- Summary (3)
- The Changing Data Landscape is Transforming Industrial Equipment (4)
- OEMs Supplying Heavy Industries Must Innovate and Adapt in This New Data Landscape (6)
- How Will Smaller OEMs Compete in This New Environment? (8)
- New Digital Capabilities Enable OEMs to Better Serve Customers and Innovate Business Models (9)
- Digital Capabilities Create Immediate and Long-Term Value for Customers (10)
- These Capabilities Create a Foundation for Even Greater Value Over Time (11)
- Winning OEMs Will Combine Their Deep Customer Knowledge and Products (12)
- Authors & About Arundo (14)