Find out how to maximize the impact of your data through analytics and contextualization. Be able to see operation history for a single piece of equipment, assess equipment performance, identify equipment that breaks down, benchmark equipment utilization, benchmark equipment energy consumption.
There is a large amount of data from your rotating equipment which collected and compared, will provide a better understanding of your equipment. This valuable information can improve all aspects of operational practices and have an impact on:
- Reducing maintenance costs
- Increasing equipment lifetime
- Benchmarking maintenance programmes
- Increasing production
- Reducing energy cost
Join Dr. Gomaa and Dr. Mentel and find out how to maximize the impact of your analytics through contextualization and be able to:
- See operation history for a single piece of equipment over time
- Assess the performance of your equipment
- Identify equipment that often breaks down
- Benchmark equipment utilization across plants
- Benchmark equipment energy consumption
Theory, case study on pump analytics and demonstration.
This webinar aired Thursday 28th of March 2019.